I understand that the May issue drew a lot of garbage content. Yours truly is hosting the June issue, and I’d like it to be a good one – so I’m issuing this call in advance. I have already received three submissions worthy of publication. I’m pretty sure I’ll decide to publish my own submission, so that makes four so far, with 24 days to spare. Keep them coming!
Here is the original call for submissions, complete with rules, but if you’re like me, you probably won’t click away from this page, so let me reiterate the rules, with two new ones I added because I’m drunk with power:
1. New Carnival edition once a month, on the 29th of the month.
2. One post per person per edition.
3. All posts must be related to MA (or agorism, or individualist anarchism) in some conceptual way. Narratives (fictional or not) are fine. Please no posts about how we must make government smaller, how the Constitution is great, who we should vote for, or how this or that specific law should be repealed. All entries by anarcho-leftists or paleo-conservatives will be laughed at, and may be posted for the purpose of public ridicule. Primitivist, Georgist and mutualist entries will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
4. All MA or related blogs are invited to host their own editions. Blogs which desire to host an edition of the Carnival must submit their demand at least one month before said edition.
5. All submittors are invited to link to the Carnival edition they submitted to, in order to keep the Carnival going.
6. Hosts of the carnival may exclude entries from their edition for reasons of irrelevancy or low quality.
7. This Carnival is not about “marketing.” See rule 3 above.
8. Edit your posts before you submit them. The editor doesn’t want to publish your blog if it reads like it was written by a third-grader.
Please obey the rules.
You can submit your article when you’re ready, but please do so by a reasonable hour (EDT) on June 28. I am the sole arbiter of what is or is not “reasonable.” Use common sense. In any event, here’s to hoping that this month’s Carnival attracts more submissions, and higher quality submissions than last month’s. Spread the word – mirror this post if you contribute or if you plan to contribute or if you know someone who might want to contribute