In case you’re wondering, yes, I’m still alive. No, I haven’t been particularly busy.
I’ve just been rather uninspired for the last few months. It is always the same shit story on a different day, and I just don’t have the time or energy necessary to pump out the same responses to the same shit stories every time they happen.
In case you rely on this blog to fuel your ire, here is what you’ve missed:
- Another cop/judge/politician in some Middle America abused people!
- The drug war is still murdering people and ruining families.
- It’s still a crime to be black in America.
- Corporate welfare is destroying (or has destroyed, depending on whom you talk to) the middle class.
- Innocent people somewhere are being brutalized by their government.
- Somewhere libertarians are arguing over whether some “libertarian” is actually a “libertarian”.
- Fox News.
- Some celebrity released/leaked a sex tape.
- The industrialized world is still prison raping the lesser-developed world.
- War, or other mass and indiscriminate violence is still is the dominant mode of foreign policy in Washington and elsewhere.
All of these things have happened multiple times since the last time I blogged about them, and whether I blog about them this next time they happen, they’re still going to happen again and again.
I have a bunch of stuff in the queue, some posts seem more promising than others (e.g., an anarchist’s perspective on Lean/Six Sigma — sounds provocative, doesn’t it?) and mostly non-time-sensitive material so whenever I get around to it I can finalize & post them.
But for the time being, I would not plan on a return to normalcy (i.e., daily posts or even multiple posts per week) any time soon.
If you are interested in helping me pick up the slack and contributing to No Third Solution (no matter how frequently/infrequently) get in touch with me here or DM me on Twitter (@nothirdsolution).