This is What a Police State Looks Like

September 28th, 2009

Last week in Pittsburgh, the Group of 20 discussed, among other things, reforming the IMF (Providing liquidity to dictators and tyrants since 1944!) and resolved itself as the permanent world council for international economic cooperation, which is newspeak for the preservation of international economic oppression.

Whatever objective brings together the most powerful people from the most powerful nations in the world, is not wholesome. They do not have the people’s interests in mind because the their interests are not the people’s. So it is no wonder that a relatively diverse crowd showed up to protest the gathering darkness in Pittsburgh last week, where the Group of 20 met to discuss, among other things, reforming the IMF (Providing liquidity.

The powers that be do not like dissent. In particular, they do not like vocal, public displays of dissent which threaten to reveal their fraud. So thousands of hired guns, bought paid for with the people’s money were brought in to Pittsburgh last week to secure “order” and to silence the people’s voice of opposition.

The protesters, and many of the students at University of Pittsburgh saw firsthand what a police state looks like:

unidentified police officers pose for a "trophy" photo with captive

The photo (taken from the video on YouTube) shows a group of heavily armed police officers posing for a group photo with one of their trophies captives.  The purpose of staging such a photograph with someone who is “innocent until proven guilty” is psychological warfare. It is meant to intimidate, debase, and to humiliate the opposition. It is the exercise of physical strength and brute force. The motivation is pure malice, the sort of cream which rises to the top of the State’s violence gangs.

Right out loud, the students and protesters learned (if they hadn’t learned already) that the police were not there to protect them. The police arrived in Pittsburgh in their professional capacities as soldiers of fortune, hired guns and goons…  After all, four thousand heavily armed and armored men do not storm in to your city and tear gas you for your own safety. They were not there to protect Pittsburgh from the G20, they were there to protect the G20 from Pittsburgh.

h/t: iwitness video

Comments

• ZJS says on: September 28, 2009 at 7:20 pm

If I was that guy, I would have had to be beaten to submission for them to take a picture of me like that. How humiliating!

• Don says on: September 28, 2009 at 8:45 pm

It is meant to intimidate, debase, and to humiliate the opposition.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't believe that for one minute, know why?
    Because if that WAS why they did it, they did it poorly, while their brethren have done just that on a much grander scale. They could have done lots of things, painful and VERY humiliating things to that person if they wanted to.

There is a more nefarious, future looking, reason why they did this.

Self inflation.

Ever seen the hunters on Ted Nugents show right after they killed an animal?
    Pumping their fists, jumping up and down like idiots, woo-hooing all over the place.
    They used a hi-tek weapon to take out a defenseless animal, which requires nothing as far as manliness is concerned, so they have to inflate themselves thusly.

So it is with the cowardly, soy laden, nutless automatrons that make up todays police force.
    Take a look at that pik, at least 20 jack boots and one little ol' civilian.
    Lotta manliness in that crowd isn't there?

Deep inside where they live, each of them knows they are a cowards coward, and so does everyone else further up the ladder. So those at the top have devised little silly games like this picture taking scenario to obscure that cowardly feeling in the automatrons, and it works very effectively on low intelligence thugs.

So instead of going home and reflecting on their cowardly and despicable actions and perhaps correcting their rotten behavior the easily programmed automatron jack boots gathered at the local watering hole and slapped each other on the back, laughed and patted their collective asses in grandiose celebration that they upheld the rule of law and like true hero's put their lives on the line in defense of those that cannot defend themselves, in other words, they were just doing their jobs.

In the not too distant future there will be open season on this virus that appears human in body armor and that time cannot happen soon enough to please me. Fuck em dead……

• nothirdsolution says on: September 28, 2009 at 9:09 pm

can't it be both? :) Seriously though, that's a good angle you have there. I like it. I wish I would've considered the sefl-aggrandizing aspect, too.

• Don says on: September 29, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Yes, it can be both, but really, how humiliating was that for that person? Especially when compared to other incidents that have happened recently. Hell, I got ticketed for not wearing a seatbelt recently (don't get me started) on the main thoroughfare in our very small community and I sat there for a good 10 mins while the jack boot took his time filling out the paperwork, meanwhile lots of people drove by wondering what sort of devious crime I had committed. Not fun.

Anyway, I did 4 years in that mans army back in the 70's and I learned all there is to know about the self aggrandizing tool and how well it works. It will make cowardly snails into powerful gods, it can incite riots, it can *dehumanize anyone* – even in large numbers and it creates a unified force that can only be dealt with with overwhelming and instant counter force. It can't be reasoned with. The military's and jack boot institutions are real big on stuff like giving colorful ribbons and pieces of paper with scrolled writing on them for the smallest of achievement in an effort to boost this self-aggrandizing. Hell, I only did 4 years, never saw combat and basically minded my own business and I got a whole chestfull of those ribbons and boxes of pretty papers. All of it sickened me and of course I never even considered re-upping.

Its all about control.
        Its the things they didn't teach me that I learned the best.

• ZJS says on: September 29, 2009 at 5:28 pm

It's even worse today! I didn't do jack squat in my 6 years in the Reserves (even when I went to Iraq) and if you saw me walkin around in my dress greens, you'd think I saved millions of lives. Gotta love those Candy Ribbons.

• Denmason says on: September 29, 2009 at 5:23 am

Those cops are dead inside. No souls. Less than human. Criminals every one.

• Don says on: September 29, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Actually, you have part of that backwards.
      The jack boots think of you as less than human.
      Take away the violence aspect of the jack boots and they are no different than any other gov't drone bestowed with a little bit of authority – arrogant, snippity, and *just doing their job* – no thinking required. Combine that with a lack of responsibility or accountability and you have a recipe for disaster. I have no use for those sorts of people and it wouldn't bother me a bit if they all started being killed en masse. Hell, I'd even get up off a bail of my favorite legal tenders to view the streaming video….

• thelandofsand says on: September 29, 2009 at 6:36 am

G20 Protests 2009: Military Kidnapping And Police Oppression

• Dude says on: September 29, 2009 at 12:36 pm

America ends on 10-10-09.

News and sources here:

• gilliganscorner says on: September 29, 2009 at 11:48 pm

I said this before and I'll say it again. Those cops could kill everyone in that video and the media would spin it the "protesters" (a.k.a. people walking by to get a slice of pizza) had it coming to them. What's worse, is that everyone watching that video would do nothing. Our so-called independent media does a better job than Pravda was ever accused of.

[begin rant]Jesus motherfucking Christ, sometimes you have to step by and marvel at the scope of social engineering we are put through by public education and the mainstream media cartel.[/end rant]

Thanks David….you have a good blog.

• Dan Z says on: October 1, 2009 at 3:36 am

Ill believe this country is serious about freedom when it brings the troops home and turns them on the police.